Course: Level 2 Diploma and NVQ in General Construction Ops.
You will be joining a staff of twenty-five covering work in all areas of the UK, with a direct focus within the site team which consists of Site Manager, Site Foreman, Senior Site Technicians and Site Technicians. Each of the team members has skills and specialities which allow for a vast range of knowledge and experience sharing.
You will play a key role in delivering and supporting projects to the high standards demanded by our clients. This is an exciting role for someone early on in their career to gain valuable experience, with a clear progression within the company.
Who we’re looking for
- Initially based in our Salisbury office, with the ability to travel and stay away for extended periods.
- Provide a key role in all operational sides of the business predominantly frontline delivery of projects under supervision of our skilled teams.
- Completion of all projects to the required best practise
- Adherence to risk assessments and method statements and work in a tidy efficient manner.
- A passion for construction and the environment with ideally an interest in Habitat mitigation and River restoration, forestry, countryside management or agriculture.
- Flexible and pragmatic with a can-do attitude to work tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues
- Experience of working within a team hugely advantageous.
- A commitment to promoting Health, Safety and Wellbeing within the company
- Good time management and punctuality.
- Physically fit and willing to undertake manual work in a variety of locations and conditions.
- Application to a task and willingness to learn a vast array of skills.
Desirable skills / qualifications
- Ecological knowledge and interest in the outdoor environment essential.
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Computer literate.
- Ability to swim.
This position will have a starting salary within the guidelines of the National Apprenticeship wage which will be reviewed on an annual basis. You will receive 20 days holiday, plus public bank holidays, with an additional day of leave accrued per year of service. You will have an annual training budget of £500, exclusive of any initial training agreed. For the right candidate, there will be career progression depending on aspirations and suitability.