Freelance Excavator Driver
Five Rivers is a leading environmental specialist, providing ecological consultancy, design and contracting services.
We are looking for freelance CPCS excavator drivers, to support our water teams delivering environmental enhancement projects of varying lengths. The role will typically involve excavating new river channels, building river beds, landscaping water meadows, pinning trees into rivers and creating natural and sympathetic looking ponds, channels and banks.
Candidates must be:
- highly experienced and skilled excavator drivers, with proven experience of working on soft, wet and challenging sites.
- willing to work around protected species and within sensitive soft and wet wildlife sites.
- motivated to work flexibly to deliver environmental improvement projects all over the country.
Please get in touch if you:
- Hold valid CPCS card, + / – 10t tracked. If you also have experience of using ENCON tiltrotators that would be ideal.
- Can work collaboratively and positively with our teams to agree the best ways to access sites and deliver project requirements
- Have an awareness of environmental issues
- Are able to stay away Monday – Friday where required
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Highly flexible and capable of working with different environmental challenges on a variety of different terrain.
- Previous experience dealing with difficult excavation challenges.
Please note that If you have only driven excavators on level, firm ground, then unfortunately this opportunity isn’t for you.
We offer challenging and rewarding projects, the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and dynamic team and competitive rewards.
For an informal discussion please give Aaron McDonnell a call on 07810 400 434 or contact him via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make an application, please submit your CV with a covering letter outlining your excavator experience to email@example.com by Friday 11th September 2020
To apply for this vacancy, email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV.