Health and Safety Advisor
We are looking for a qualified Health and Safety Advisor with experience of the construction industry to support our work on one of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects.
The role will typically involve ensuring Health and Safety processes, procedures (including CDM regulations) and industry best practice is followed on each of our sites from commencement to completion. You will also ensure that the Health and Safety expectations of the principal Contractor and Client are always met.
- Be highly experienced in and knowledgeable of Health and Safety in the construction industry and its associated regulations
- Have demonstrable experience in offering a professional and credible Health and Safety advisory service in a dynamic construction setting
- Have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to positively influence others to deliver required Health and Safety outcomes.
- Have strong knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Hold NEBOSH General / Construction qualifications
- Are a member of IOSH (Technical IOSH as a minimum)
- Hold a CSCS card
- Hold a full license to drive in the UK and access to your own vehicle
If you have experience in the environmental sector, particularly in forestry or arboriculture then this would be an advantage. However this isn’t essential.
- Challenging and rewarding projects to work on
- Competitive rewards
- The opportunity to work within a highly motivated and dynamic team during an exciting period of growth.
To make an application for this contract role, please submit your CV with a covering letter outlining your Construction Health and Safety experience to email@example.com by 4 September 2020.
To apply for this vacancy, email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV.