Role: Marketing & Communications Assistant
Employment type: 6 month fixed term with the possibility to extend for the right candidate
Location: Thruxton,Hampshire with flexible home working
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week. However, a flexible approach is essential as you may be needed to work outside of normal hours too. Would consider part time/flexible hours for right candidate.
Salary: £20k-£21k pro rata
This is a new role to support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of marketing strategy including re-branding, internal & external communications, website and more.
- Work with designers and sub-contractors to deliver the marketing strategy, e.g., obtain quotes and collate information
- Assist Head of Marketing with delivering internal and external communications
- Production of content for web and print materials.
- I.T literate (MS packages) & social media savvy
- Effective communicator, both verbally and through written content
- An eye for detail
- Team player
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Experience of leading on social media campaigns
- Experience of graphic design preferred
- A safe and friendly place to work
- A personalised development plan and clear career progression
- Varied projects and clients, fantastic exposure and on the job learning
- A £500 (pro-rata) annual training budget, with more available subject to business case
- Support in gaining professional memberships and chartership where appropriate
You will be enrolled on the company pension scheme and have an annual leave allowance. We have over 60 staff working from our three offices in Thruxton, Leamington Spa and Hatfield covering design, contracting and ecology there are numerous opportunities for career progression.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a cover letter to https://talent.sage.hr/jobs/375abfa0-f9dd-40e1-b5a6-4b4db2f73d7d. Interviews will take place in the New Year.