Construction & Engineering Projects
FiveRivers is a key supplier of specialist ecological services to the construction sector, supporting large construction and engineering schemes. We have worked on large-scale national construction projects, such as HS2, delivering the early enabling works. We have also undertaken ecological works as part of highways schemes, development sites, and multi year river, wetland and fish passage schemes.
Our specialists have successfully supporting businesses to deliver multi-million-pound ecological restoration and mitigation schemes with ecological surveys and support, design advise and practical construction services, ensuring the best possible environmental outcomes on complex schemes – while staying on budget and program.
We understand the high levels of compliance required on these schemes, which is why we are independently accredited for ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 and are active members of the Constructionline, Considerate Constructors and Achilles Carbon Reduce Schemes.
FiveRivers offers a range of solutions to ensure your project runs smoothly:
- We hold accreditations with Constructionline, Achilles UVDB, SMAS, Considerate constructors, Achilles Carbon Reduce schemes and are an ISO9001,14001,45001 registered company.
- Our ecologists can advise on requirements for ecological survey and protected species licencing as well as writing supporting documents for consenting plans ensuring they are completed in time to mitigate program risk.
- Our early contractor involvement (ECI) service allows clients to deal with the risk of environmental construction and identify opportunities early on within the design process.
- We can monitor, design and deliver ecological construction projects, including habitat creation, restoration and undertake translocation.
- FiveRivers may be environment specialists, but we are experienced in working within the construction sector. We know the importance of program management and the control of risk to ensure delivery.
- Our experience within the construction sector means we talk your language when it comes to site safety and management, regularly winning supply chain awards for our approach to onsite construction.
- We have worked with numerous companies over the last 25 years, acting as Principle contractor and designer. With a dedicated team of experts – we’re the specialists so you don’t have to be.